Welocme to The Dairy King
Dairy King started in the back room behind Kozy Korner in 1951. Frieda and Orville Von Alst decided Breese needed a place to serve ice cream which has always been a tradition. There was an old soda factory building owned by Charlie Dorries at the corner of Old Route 50 (4th Street) and Walnut, they started to build the original building in 1954, which opened in April 15, 1955. There was another Dairy King located in Carlyle where Carlyle Meat Market is now located. The Carlyle store was open until 1980.
 
691 North 4th Street,
Breese, IL 62230
Phone:618-526-4321
Powered by Rubicon Technology System